Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lost Ponderings




I love the photographs that give you so many questions, to many to write all down. 

It may be silly but the scene just above, it caused me to just stop and stare. I could not pull my eyes away. I was lost in the small lives that occurring constantly. We are all wanderers lost on this earth. And it may just be our job to appreciate all our fellow wanderers. So feel free to question away, be lost in the magic of a thought, of the stories that go unknown and lost every day and make your own.

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me

And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home

We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now

Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud

Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova, Falling Slowly

2 comments:

  1. typewriter font + song lyrics + excellent touch. i fear my pitiful blog is rubbing off on your incredible masterpiece of word and thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And luckily it has! Silly girl, that blog of yours is such a genuine swimming pool of prodigal opportunities! But I will keep it noted that the lyrics may be a little much some times! ;)

    ReplyDelete