Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Biking with no knowledge.

I have been working at a little bike shop that resides on center street, its floors are sun lightened amd creak with the any movement. Big windows embrace the front of shop and anywhere you look bikes deck the ceiling and the floor. Its a place for men and the stray woman. Being the only girl who works there I have been thrown into a World of pedals, Zerts, and guys. The guys know everything you could want to know about a bike, and things that really wouldn't concern the average biker and i dont think any other thoughts besides those of when they are on a bike or building one. Shelby, tried with no avail to teach me how to build a bike, I watched and asked him questions while he pointed little metal things then no longer talked about a bike and just built it himself. Garret was a more diligent teacher he wouldn't touch a thing and wouldn't answer my questions until I attempted first, always with difficulty and complaining. I was even interrogated if I had ever picked up a weight in my life, I had to admit that I truly have'nt. These guys tease and bug me like brother would, but luckily I get only brief hours with them. Well I am a bike shop gilr with no knowledge, well litte, and apparently a Hipster.

                                                                 Well that's all Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment