Monday, March 21, 2011

I heard the soft hum and thrum of the bees.

Wandering armed with camera and a hello I ventured upon a man slipping into a bee keeping suit, I asked him if I could watch him remove the honey, and I did. I made my way all around the little red hive, it was humming with the distressed bees weaving patterns back and forth from the hive. I would venture close and sing to myself,       
I'm just a little black rain cloud 
Hovering under the honey tree
I'm only a little black rain cloud
Pay no attention to little me
Everyone knows that a rain cloud
Never eats honey, no, not a nip
I'm just floating around over the ground
Wondering where I will drip 




The classic Disney piece. The honey was golden and perfectly formed into the little octagons kept in harmony with the eggs surrounding them. It was a beautiful collage of living, birth, and substance. Absolute perfetion. The way honey tastes when it settles in your mouth, like a symphony of taste and color.

No comments:

Post a Comment