Monday, May 6, 2013

Honestly Teaing Up for Something Rompingly like Art

I don't post terribly often but I have a few life moments I want to document. As someone great once told me, 

"You regret every picture you do not take." 


Well someone told it to someone who then told it to her which was then laughingly told to me.

So here a few treats of a few people I love dearly and have spent a good amount of time with lately! (Alas the Mexico pictures are lost to a very dead battery or else Rachel would be taking her odd bird debut most certainly.)


Isn't she adorable when she laughs? The cute one supposedly got deleted but I disagree.




#nofilternojoke





The artist himself.
Easton hates pictures of his feet, who knew?


There is just a odd cacophony of moments that grew into a flower that rained down the waters that just wet the earth today. Farewell for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment