Tuesday, February 8, 2011

drafting and makenna

I have been sitting in architectural drafting, along with little makenna daniels, quite an adorable friend. And I struggle pathetically so she gets out of her seat comes to me, instructs me, returns to her seat to come back a couple minutes later to hlep me again. Though i do quite enjoy this class atleast twice i visit my favorite place, modcloth.com or national geogrpahic my conflicting personality types. The World. And vintage dresses. Right now i am pining after the swede dreams dress, oh baby. I look at it every day. It just represents summer in the fondest way, and with modcloth they give their clothing a story sooo here is my beauty, the love of my life dress's story. "Though you haven't been back Stockholm since you were a young girl, you often look to this darling dress to remind yourself of its sweet shores. With a banded waist, short sleeves, and a V-neck back with a triangular cutout directly beneath, this fair frock of peach boasts a bevy of alluring attributes. But it's the merry print of ornate blooms, reminiscent of the Scandinavian folk art you grew up with, and the draped front pockets, perfect for collecting dewberries, that remind you of home. The simple addition of blue knit stockings, tawny clogs, and a cropped swing coat create an ensemble almost as beautiful to behold as your gorgeous homeland." Thanks to MODCLOTH.Com for my true love!

No comments:

Post a Comment