Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i suppose.

Every blog ever read told me all about this person i was inquiring of. Here I go about me(awkward).
1. I have once serenaded the setting sun with the song of eidelweiss from The Sound of Music. Thank you Anna Cherry for accompanying me.
2. I have a never ending desire to fly, jump into nothing and to be caught with the hands of angels and my own wings to support me, preferably off a very high cliff.
3. Falling in love is kind of the ultimate goal, though i think i trip into love every day.
4. India is my soul country I dream and cry for India. Even though I have pined after countries before, i would like to say this is different.
5. What ever I am doing in a moment i would most likely prefer to be reading, my personal favorite place to hide in a book is in my bed with all the blinds up and sunlight just filling the room with the warmth and light only it can provide.
6. Dream Job: to work in a second bookstore. With heavy darkened wood shelving and the mustiness that only old books can provide.
7. I may or may not dream in black and white...
8. My favorite thing in this whole universe is to side walk chalk my emotions because when i am finished with my "masterpeices" my pants are decorated in pastel colors and hands and rubbed raw from all the smoothing and shading that goes into my art. It is the most releasing past time I have ever encountered i like to involve Libby most the time because nothing is ever fun  by yourself.
9. I love nutella. On anything and the best way to start the morning is with a big slab of white bread smothered in chocolaty nutella that always manages to get around on my face.
10. I adore the ukulele, cute and funny boys, dancing by myself when the star goes blue, being a child, listening to witch cackles, creating happy lists, planning to skinny dip, being daring and enchanting, telling people they are endearing, eating watermelon, wearing the same pair of jeans short faded and paired with holes all summer long, basking in the sunlight, being in Baja Mexico in my future beach house, being able to remember my dreams, gypsies, books, every single friend i have and met; Libby, Makenna both of them, Taylor Ann, Dallas, Hannah, Justin, Joel, "lamby", Eliza, Seth, Cole lots of those too, Will, Que, Josh, Aly, Arrie, whoa lots of them even the ones that i knew when i was little if they are not named it isnt because i forgot about them its because i was overwhelmed and forgot to say theirs!, but most of all what i adore day in and day out is my Mexico house with its sandy porch, the small waves, stingrays, and white wrap around porch it is my happiest place and my true home.
That was a decent list. I am a lot of things but I still am trying to figure out who this girl is. Im searching for it and I think I've found most of the puzzle peices that got scattered along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment