Tuesday, February 8, 2011

taking bigger steps.

I realized a funny thing. I am growing up and though i want to fly back to Neverland and play pirates in the tall trees and live in the wendy house that is covered in colorful flowers and leaves. Hide from the crocodile as it ticks from within and find myself in my imagination.
But on the other hand growing up isnt all that bad, a cars keys are placed in my hand, I have been able ot read for years, liking boys doesnt scare me(sometimes) and I am able to say what my future holds because it is big and out there. As much as i want to relive my last summer there is new one creeping up behind, and the funny thing is, it might turn into something even better than before. For some reason life just seems more beautiful as i step into the current and let it carry me away with it. "What I love most about rivers is, you cant step in the same river twice. The water is always changing always flowing." A princess, Disney of course, spoke the truest words, and let the wonders of the ride surprise you even more the second time because that time you can appreciate them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment